Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Resurrection Sunday

Hope everyone had a great Easter! We did, church was especially moving, and made me so grateful for each and every blessing in life. Big or small, they all have even more meaning when considering the sacrifice Jesus made for ME...and you, and you! I have a really hard time complaining about anything lately. Life is just so short, and the reality is: it could always be worse. I don't have to look far to see someone in a situation that is far worse than I can even imagine. Sleepless nights, 6 year old boys who push my buttons, a husband that works crazy hours...a messy house. None of it is important at the end of the day. We have hope, and love, and it's all because God sent His son to earth, and made the ultimate sacrifice with His life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kayla said...

Lovely family!

April 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home