Friday, November 18, 2011

A Wedding

My friend, Michelle, mentioned at work yesterday that she liked my wedding photos...it got me thinking. I haven't posted about it here!
Zack and I got married June 25, 2010 after a very long engagement! We gave ourselves and family 2 weeks notice because we realized we had a window where we would both be out of school and work long enough to do it. That didn't give our family or friends much time to prepare, and we were doing it out of state, so that didn't help either! Luckily, the parents and grandparents were able to make it, and it was a very special, magical day.
We married near Branson, Missouri at a bed and breakfast. The setting was ideal, and it was very low key, which is very much our relationship.
The photographer's CD won't load proberly on my computer, (maybe I don't have the right software??), so these are just some shots we took with our own camera.
I found my dress and jewelry at Limited, three days before the ceremony, and did my own hair to save $$. My hair didn't turn out quite how I had anticipated, but that's what you get when you attempt it yourself!!















1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I think your wedding was perfect!

November 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home