Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My pictures may not be great, but at least I look the part!

When discussing the new babe's homecoming, Zack and I were having a hard time wrapping our head around all the pictures we wanted of her, and the incredible expense of having them done. In comes my great friend, Lilly, who graciously lent me her Canon Rebel! I got some pretty good shots of sweet Presley, and felt like I could run with it. Zack decided to invest in a camera instead of the professional photographer, and boy am I glad we did!! It's been soo much fun experimenting with it! I haven't gotten out the manual yet, but I will. Until then, it's just me and my attempts. I'll look back one day and cringe at my skills, but I that's okay..you live and you learn. Right? Without much further ado, here are a few of my shots!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home