Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Karate! Oh boy!

About 6 weeks ago, we started Andrew in Karate. To say he loves it is an understatement! He absolutely could not be more excited! The smile on his face dosn't leave for the hour he is there, and extends into the evening. He has changed since beginning this new endeavor. I find it hard to believe, but he is more attentive, more polite, etc. He uses his manners without the constant reminders, and he is more easy going with the frustration of 1st grade homework. I am not sure who is more excited about this change: him or me! I highly recommend this for the stubborn head strong babes who need some stern discipline from an adult they respect, other than mom or dad. I also highly recommend karate for the shy and timid babes out there who need to come out of their shells a bit, and be more assertive and outgoing. I'm so proud of my sweet karate chopping, hi ya'ing, baby boy. Can't wait to see him progress through the belts, and gain even more confidence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home