Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Modern Baby.

I think that since my original due date has come and gone, (Aug 18th), and Zack and I have realized how fast those 9 months actually fly by, we have kicked it into high gear loading up on gear! Typically, I don't decorate very modern. I would love to have a more modern home, but due to budget restraints, I am making what I have work for now. However, that doesn't mean I can't pretend to be really hip and cool with my baby loot. It's been 6 years since I had to buy all the essential supplies, so I get to buy all new! So what if I don't know how to pronounce my stroller and my high chair looks like it just may lift off at any minute. It's 2011 people! I'm on the cutting edge. :)
Britax
Phil and Ted's

Any suggestions on how to "modernize" my 6 year old traditional crib and changing table??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home