Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter, part 1





Andrew woke up very excited! He must have been dreaming about the Easter bunny, because I didn't even have to remind him. First thing out of his mouth was, "Happy Easter, Mommy!" I had to go to clinicals at 10, so we opened candy and games, then I went straigh to get ready. Medicine man and Andrew spent the afternoon getting ready for company (Hoppy Easter, part 2), and packing. Everyone, all four of you who read this, please take a moment of silence for pity...I'm gonna miss my Zacky this month! Cincinnati is one lucky hospital to be getting medicine man, just wish I didn't have to miss him in the process. We'll see him on the weekends, so that will be good. AND it's just a month!! Our military families do it for much longer than that, so I think I'll stop complaining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home