Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting to know me Sunday...a day late!

1. What year did you graduate high school?

1999 with around 600 people!

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?

I'll tell you my mouth is not getting neglected lately! I need to stop putting the food into it! I guess I neglect my feet during the winter months.

3. Beach house or Lake house?

Beach house... for shizzle!

4. Mac or PC?

I don't know..whatever medicine man get us.

5. Did you wear braces?

Nope.

6. If you could be one person for a day... living or deceased... who would you be?

I would be crazy not to say my son, Andrew! I would love to know what goes on in his head, so I could know if he is truly happy.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?

Countless

8. Would you rather cook or clean?

I HATE COOKING! LUCKY ME, MEDICINE MAN ENJOYS IT. :)

............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home