Monday, June 13, 2011

A great new blog alert!

Ashley, my best friend from the blog, Little Miss Mommy, just introduced me to the coolest new blog! Okay, so I've never actually met Ashley, but since she lets me in her home and life on a regular basis through her blog, we are pratically besties. Plus, if we knew each other in real life, we would for sure be tight; I just know it. Anyway she had a guest post from Casey of The Wiegand's, who is so inspirational! I love all her amazing pictures, her art makes me want to crack open that painting for dummies book catching dust in the basement, and her body makes me want to stop eating carbs forever! Super down to earth girl who loves God, her hubby, and her kiddos and shouts it to the world through her blog! Check her out, you'll be happy you did! Thanks, Ash! ;)

P.S. This is my first time using a link! I swear I am trying to slow my brain down long enough to figure this blog thing out so I can really get involved in blog land. Thanks for puttering along with me as I make it happen! Yay for links!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home