Thursday, February 4, 2010



I guess I have a lot of catching up to do since my baby is not 4. (4 and 3/4 if you ask him), I have a lot to blog about! Andrew Blaine was born on May 5, 2005 at Lakeside Women's clinic. LOVE that place, btw, if you are in the market to deliver a baby, it's outstanding! But, I digress. I absolutely loved being a pregger, and got very sad around 34 weeks when I realized that he would be removed from my body soon, and I would have to share him with the world. I still feel that way! I want him all to myself and never like it when we are apart for any given amount of time. I do love my breaks, but prefer short ones!
He has been the biggest challegne in my life and has brought me the most pleasure! I love him more than anything and am lucky God chose me to be his mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home