Monday, February 1, 2010

Starting up...


Okay, bear with me as I get this whole blogging thing down! I get asked almost daily (mostly from Zack!) why I haven't started a blog yet, so today I am taking the plunge. Feels almost like walking outside naked or something..all my inner most secrets reveled for those willing to read them. Scary! But I hear it's therapeutic at the least, so that sounds appealing. I also read on some random blog I frequent that you can make a book out of your blogs, so that sent me to bloggyland. What a great gift to give Andrew one day. Way better than a journal because here you get to include pictures! Yea! So, I guess I'll just write about what is going on in my crazy world and not worry about who is reading my thoughts! Today, I have a Pediatric test, #3. Got a 100% on the first one, and a 77% on the second one! Wow, that is not a good way to get started. I'll kill this one, though. I also started a no desserts fast February1st-28th. Why you ask? Craziness? Stupidity? Yes, a little of both! I just want to feel light and free from my sugar addiction. So, I figured, a jump start to that would be a good idea. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal. Andrew is eating breakfast, and Zachary is on his very first day of OB/GYN. Poor guy. Hope he survives! Can't wait to blog more later, but I better get to studying for that darn Peds test. Later!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kaci said...

SHUT UP YOU STARTED A BLOG!!!!!!!!!
This is me screaming and clapping!! WOOOO HOOO!!!

You go girl and ACE that test!

February 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger RedusRN said...

Is this where I comment back? Yea!! You're soo excited!! Okay, going to study...love ya

February 1, 2010 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Kaci said...

It's your blog you comment back where you want to! :) XOXO

February 2, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger RedusRN said...

Somehow I am a follower of my own blog..how do I stop that? I want prople to like me, but not so bad that I have to follow myself!! Ha

February 2, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Kaci said...

Ummmmm call me...it'd be easier to explain it that way. I'll be home at 6:30ish or I'll call you.

I'll call you. HA! =)

February 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger RedusRN said...

okay,now you aren't a follower..wtf? i forgot what u said, but I'll worry bout it tomorrow.

February 2, 2010 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Kaci said...

Ohhhh I did a whole privacy thing...I am a follower just anonomously. Don't fret.

February 3, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you have a blog, How fun!!!

February 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home